[rhelv6-beta-list] Old beta tema mail archives?

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Fri Feb 25 12:16:11 UTC 2011

On Thursday, February 24, 2011 03:39:29 pm David Balažic wrote:
> It says Authorization failed.
> But bugzilla.redhat.com accepts the credentials.
> Where to turn now?

The mailing list password isn't necessarily the same as your bugzilla password.

I tried to use the mailman web interface for that list for the 'send password in e-mail' but it didn't work; sending an e-mail to ${listid}-request at redhat.com with the subject line of 'password' from the e-mail account that is subscribed to the list did work, and I got my password back in the e-mail; I then was able to log in to the archive interface successfully, and grab the archives.