[rhelv6-beta-list] Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Beta Now Available - Testers Wanted

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 16:03:06 UTC 2013

More seriously, I wonder if there are non-profits or local schools
that could use some help. Getting people to learn, and use, good tools
that are available as freeware can help their cash flow and provide
some education. Turning kids on to computers where they can use and
share their ideas is one of the biggest goals of the FSF, various open
source communities, and part of what make Linux amazing.