Re: [rhelv6-list] Redhat 6 New Pricing Scheme = crap

Interesting. If you want virtualization on your desktop machine and want more than one VM, you will have to put the server version on it. With RHEL 5 you could have up to four virtual machines on your desktop. Now you're not allowed to have more but one ...

http://www.redhat.com/rhel/desktop/compare/

So that would mean an increase fromm $229 (if I recall correctly) to $1,199 (2-sockets with up to 4 virtual guests). Also sounds a little bit much to me ...

Kind Regards,
Dirk