[rhelv6-list] EPEL

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 21:52:54 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 08:25, Robert G. (Doc) Savage
<dsavage at peaknet.net> wrote:
> When will EPEL be established for RHEL6?

There is currently a beta for EPEL-6 and we are working on
standardizing it. In general we need to figure out

a) what the final packages were
b) what needs to be rebuilt from the beta to work with the final
c) other gotchas.

I would expect about a month for that. If you are needing stuff now
look for it in the beta and let us know what you see missing.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren