[rhelv6-list] system-config-netboot-cmd package not available for RHEL6?

Dan Burkland dburklan at NMDP.ORG
Mon Nov 15 21:51:03 UTC 2010

On Nov 15, 2010, at 3:47 PM, Mark Chappell wrote:

> On 15 November 2010 21:48, Dan Burkland <dburklan at nmdp.org> wrote:
>> Thanks for the informative reply.
>> I am really only concerned about the removal of system-config-netboot
>> because I used the pxeos tool to setup our tftp server for an upcoming
>> kickstart build for a designated host. I'm guessing now this will have to be
>> done manually.
>
> You might find cobbler/koan useful.
>

> Mark

I have no problem using cobbler (it looks quite nice actually) however I am wondering since pxeos is no longer available, what is Red Hat's approved replacement? Manual configuration is not a big deal (currently what I do at home) so if that is the case then no worries.

Thanks,

Dan