[rhelv6-list] Install 32-Bitt runtime libraries

Gabriella Schmidt gsc at bruker.de
Tue Nov 16 10:46:21 UTC 2010

I have installed a fresh system with "Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
release 6.0 (Santiago)" but in the default installation
of a  Software Development Workstation the 32-bit runtime libraries are missing
The command     yum list *.i?86  gave me a list of the available packages.
But its a little bit tedious to install each package separately.
  I would prefer a 'yum groupinstall' to get all needed libraries at once.

--
Best regards
/Gabriella Schmidt/