[rhelv6-list] Ruby on Rails in RHEL 6?

npanderson at ups.com npanderson at ups.com
Wed Nov 17 20:28:09 UTC 2010

Greetings,
        I see that RHEL 6 included ruby 1.8.7 and rubygems 1.3.7, which are the pre-reqs for rails 3.0. The Register is claiming rails 3.0 is included, however, I'm not seeing rails actually packaged anywhere (rubygem-rails-3.0.3.el6.noarch.rpm or what have you).  Is that intentional?  Is EPEL planning on including this?
        I'm fine with it whichever way, I'm just trying to get a clarification.  :)  It sure would be nice if it (and passenger) were included to get rails into the enterprise...

Thanks,
Nathan