[rhelv6-list] Disable learn on a kvm bridge

carlopmart carlopmart at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 10:58:15 UTC 2011

Hi all,

  I need to disable learn on a specific kvm bridge on a RHEL6.1 host.
Reading brctl's manpage I see this: "The aging time is the number of
seconds a MAC address will be kept in the forwarding database after
having received a packet from this MAC address."But after this, it says
"Setting ageing time to zero makes all entries permanent.". Then for
disable learn on a kvm bridge, do I need to configure setaging to zero
or not??

Thanks.

--
CL Martinez