[rhelv6-list] Red Hat 6.2 update woes

Bill Watson bill at magicdigits.com
Tue Apr 3 15:33:23 UTC 2012

> [:solved:] It works, it works!!!
>
> I already used the 7-3 version from elrepo.org when I saw your email.

Glad to hear you have resolved your issue.  It would still be interesting to
know if the driver update disk ISO worked, as that should make the whole
process a lot more streamlined.

I do not see how this update disk would, could, or should work any different
than the elrepo rpm. Without a doubt the 7-1 version when loaded onto a usb
stick does not handle a RHEL 6.0 or 6.2 bare metal install.

If you / yall want to write a test procedure that you wish me to follow, I'd
be happy to help.

Bill Watson
bill at magicdigits.com
www.magicdigits.com/adaptec