[rhelv6-list] Opinions on multi-head

Krizak, Paul pkrizak at qualcomm.com
Thu Feb 23 17:05:06 UTC 2012

I would hesitate to be quite so harsh on ATI graphics on Linux.  I do agree that the drivers are less friendly than the nVidia drivers, but as long as you're using the binary blob drivers from AMD's website, they do work well.  And the Catalyst Control Center has been ported to Linux and is included with the binary drivers, which makes setting up multi-head (even massive 6-display Eyefinity setups) trivially easy.

----
Paul Krizak
Staff IT Engineer, IAS
Qualcomm, Inc