[rhelv6-list] Restricting bugzillas

Mc Kiernan Daniel Kian Mc_Kiernan at Oeconomist.com
Fri Jan 13 21:40:38 UTC 2012

On 01/13/2012 01:22 PM, William Warren wrote:

> That doesn't explain the sudden shift in marking BZ private by default
> for an open source product.  Ever since the current CEO came in RH has
> been getting more and ore secretive and this goes against the spirit
> of Open Source.

Mr Arendt provided a perfectly sound protocol:

] I now always file a BZ first, and refer to it in the
] support case that I file immediately after.

If it is observed that RH makes private bug reports filed in this
manner, then you'll have a much better case for seeing malevolence.
Until that time, let's assume that this is just an institution become
more concerned with protecting those who file reports.