[rhelv6-list] network problem on RHEL6.3

Hi, I have a problem with two network card on RHEL6.3
I configure the network with NetworkManager and in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1(2) I change NM_CONTROLLED='no' so I run service NetworkManager stop, chkconfig NetworkManager off and service network restart. In this way only second card works. If I disable the second card, the first works.
How can I do?

This is my configuration file:
DEVICE="eth1"
ONBOOT=yes
HWADDR=00:1D:0F:C3:42:F2
TYPE=Ethernet
BOOTPROTO=none
IPADDR=193.204.165.224
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
GATEWAY=193.204.165.1
DNS1=193.204.165.131
DNS2=193.205.139.10
IPV6INIT=no

DEVICE="eth2"
HWADDR=00:24:01:32:06:C7
TYPE=Ethernet
BOOTPROTO=none
IPADDR=192.168.114.60
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
#GATEWAY=192.168.114.1
DNS1=193.204.165.131
DNS2=193.205.139.10
IPV6INIT=no
ONBOOT=yes

/etc/sysconfig/network
NETWORKING=yes
HOSTNAME=web.mat.uniroma3.it

/etc/resolv.conf
search mat.uniroma3.it
nameserver 193.204.165.131
nameserver 193.205.139.10

Thanks in advance

	Tiziana

      ____
     / /  \           Tiziana Manfroni
    / / /\ \          Dipartimento di Matematica
   / / /\ \ \         Universita' Roma Tre
  / /_/__\ \ \        tel : 0657338237
 /________\ \ \       fax : 0657338080
 .___________\/	   e-mail : manfroni mat uniroma3 it