Re: [rhelv6-list] Opinions on multi-head

On 03/01/2012 02:27 PM, Krizak, Paul wrote:
As far as I know, ATI cards can only drive more than two displays if you're using pure DisplayPort protocol.  Using passive DP->DVI adapters you can only drive two monitors.

ATI cards (in my case a 5770) are fine driving one monitor via an active DisplayPort->DVI adapter and two more by DVI directly for a total of three. It's the configuration I am running right now.

--
Benjamin Franz