[rhelv6-list] Distributed parallel fault-tolerant file systems

Hello,

Any advise or experience from production systems regarding distributed
parallel fault-tolerant file systems like Lustre ?
We would like to offer high performance, redundant storage via nfs and cifs
from Redhat servers.

At this we've HP's XP9000 Ibrix in use, but performance is not all that
great.

Cheers,
Andre