Re: [rhelv6-list] Changing login display manager

Hello Michael,

Sorry that I cannot provide a solution to your issue but if ever you get it working, I'd be interested to hear about it. I have, too, tried to add a different window manager to GDM under RHEL6.x (was 6.1 when I last tried) but to no avail.
Thanks,

Vincent