From: rhelv6-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:rhelv6-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Stephen John Smoogen
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 3:06 PM
To: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (Santiago) discussion mailing-list
Subject: Re: [rhelv6-list] EPEL DNS Down or Moved?

On 12 March 2012 12:50, Hearn, Stan J. <stan hearn nscorp com> wrote:
> Everyone else seeing that there is no longer a DNS entry for download.fedora.redhat.com?
>
> Has something changed?

Hmmm whatever was referring to that is over a year out of date. The
correct place for downloads has been dl.fedoraproject.org for epel and
should have been updated in various download files since then. Can you
let me know where you found that reference so we can fix it?

Thanks.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
recommend pleasant. You may quote me."  -James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd