Re: [rhelv6-list] EPEL DNS Down or Moved?

On 12 March 2012 16:40, Hearn, Stan J. <stan hearn nscorp com> wrote:
> Search the Portal for EPEL or download.fedora.redhat.com and you'll see quite a few places.

I am not sure I know which Portal you are talking about. I really do
need some specific links please... we worked on getting the links
cleaned up over the last year and I can't get google or yahoo to send
me anything that actually mentions the links by name (they either
reference the email saying "please change the link" or go to pages
which point to the correct download.fedoraproject.org