[rhelv6-list] resolv.conf being overwritten by NetworkManager

Have a problem where the other day my /etc/resolv.conf file was overwritten and the file said it had been overwritten by NetworkManager. NetworkManager is not installed. My server has 8 ethernet ports but I am only using 1 with a static address. Not sure how this is happening.

Keith