[rhelv6-list] dhclient running TWICE during boot (RHEL 6.2)

Paul Smith paul at mad-scientist.net
Mon May 7 17:50:22 UTC 2012

I think I'm misunderstanding something about Red Hat support and
Bugzilla.  How does one actually get bugs fixed?  It seems like they are
ignored until the next beta is started, then you get a message for each
one saying "sorry, this bug is still unresolved so it has been
rejected".  Is this some new variant of Agile I'm not familiar with?  I
never heard of a development process where you just reject all the open
bugs you didn't have time to fix when you started beta... what a
concept!  I think we should start doing that at my company too.  It
would really improve our QA metrics, that's for sure.

Am I just supposed to keep filing the bug again for each new release?
This seems somewhat Sisyphean, even for open source.