[rhelv6-list] bonding setup in RHEL6

Kinzel, David David.Kinzel at encana.com
Thu Nov 22 14:52:01 UTC 2012

For what it's worth we don't specify either. We just use BONDING_OPTS in the ifcfg files and let it sort itself out.

This email communication and any files transmitted with it may contain
confidential and or proprietary information and is provided for the use of the
intended recipient only. Any review, retransmission or dissemination of this
information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete this
communication and any copies immediately. Thank you.

http://www.encana.com