[rhelv6-list] RH lists munging From: header

Thu Feb 21 16:26:31 UTC 2013

On 02/21/2013 10:22 AM, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (Santiago) discussion
mailing-list wrote:
> Has anybody else noticed that the Red Hat mailing lists get the From:
> header munged to the list address?  I believe this started around the
> beginning of the year.
>
> This is highly annoying, as it completely removes the original sender's
> address (unless they have it in the body), making off-list replies
> impossible.  I've never seen a list run this way; who thought this was a
> good idea?

Yeah, I saw that, too. I've notified our IT folks, hopefully they'll get
it squared away. Sorry about that.  :-(
--
Thomas Cameron, RHCA, RHCSS, RHCDS, RHCVA, RHCX
Chief Architect, Central US

Red Hat named to Forbes 2012 World's Most Innovative Companies list:
http://www.redhat.com/innovation