[rhelv6-list] sar

Iain Morrison Iain.Morrison at mrc-epid.cam.ac.uk
Tue Mar 4 19:20:50 UTC 2014

Hi Andy,

  if it's not just our systems I'll log a BugZilla report. In a month I
suspect sar will show data for 3 days!

thanks

iain

--

Iain Morrison

IT Manager

MRC Epidemiology Unit

University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine

Box 285 Institute of Metabolic Science

Cambridge Biomedical Campus

Cambridge

CB2 0QQ