Re: RHEV-M error

Andrew,

The rhev-watch-list isn't a support list, it is for notifications only.
For support please contact Red Hat customer service if you are a current customer, or if you are part of the beta or evaluation program then please contact your local account team - eg. sales engineer that worked with you on the installation.

As one of my colleagues mentioned the likely cause of this error is that you're trying to run use the 2.2 beta on RHEL 5.4.  RHEV 2.2 requires RHEL 5.5 hosts.

thanks
Aic