conflict between libotf and openmpi

It seems both openmpi and libotf supply a %{_bindir}/otfdump.  otf is
either:

OpenTypeFont (libotf)
or
OpenTraceFormat (openmpi)

I maintain libotf.  I'm not sure how to address this.

My only interest in libotf is so emacs can use it.  For that, it doesn't
need the binaries.  Perhaps they could be put somewhere else?

I don't know how important otfdump is to openmpi, since I don't use it.  My
guess is that in both libotf and openmpi, neither is critical to function,
but is a debug aid.