Re: Linux Desktop for university staff

> >>I am involved with some hardware interface and design work.  We are
> >>going to Labview and I was trying to get the Linux version.
> >
> > Good luck with Labview.
>
> I hear it is easy to use.  I will have to use (yuck) windows to get
> some equipment up and running.  At least it will be on a different
> computer away from my desk.

I've been having problems getting Labview to work on FC3. I get a
segmentation fault. Not sure if this is a problem with my machine or if
it won't run on FC3 at all...

I get the splashscreen, then the following:

LabVIEW caught fatal signal
7.0 - Received SIGSEGV
Reason: address not mapped to object
Attempt to reference address: 0x0