Re: yum update - Software Updater

On 4/30/06, Dennis Castanos <dennismouille yahoo com> wrote:
I just did a "yum -y update".  Rebooted and went to Sysytem Tools, Software
Updater, and it also had files to uddate.  I'm new at linux and like to know
what's up between the two different ways to update Fedora 5.
Dennis

Why the paranoia? FC is not a static world. Additional packages were
uploaded to the mirrors between your last update and reboot. Happens
all the time.