Beagle, what can I do with it?

I see that "beagle" is part of FC5 and has generated
a lot of files but I can't find any way to make it do anything? Entering "beagle" goes no where, "bash: beagle: command not found"

I don't find a "man page" for it.  Perhaps I could simply remove it via yum?
Or is there some trick to getting it to do something? Google has not helped.

Any help appreciated.

Bob Goodwin,   Zuni, Virginia   w2bod