Re: Livna ATI drivers (solved)

Mike,

> > I can't make livna ATI drivers to work with my ATI All-in-Wonder
> > 9000 pro (radeon 9000) video card. They don't give me 3D
> > acceleration. Besides installing kmod-fglrx and
> > xorg-x11-drv-fglrx, is there any other package I should install
> > or any manual configuration I shoud attempt?
>
> Did you change your /etc/X11/xorg.conf file driver from radeon to
> fglrx and restart xfs/gdm and/or reboot?  You should also
> have /etc/init.d/ati-fglrx (or whatever name it is) set to start on
> boot.

Thanks for the tips. I had done that, but nothing had worked. Then I
changed the ATI card for a nvidia one, and the same happened. So I
installed Windows in another partition and didn't manage to get the
drivers working neither.
Finally I replaced the motherboard and now the drivers are working ok,
both ATI and nvidia, Linux and Windows.

[]'s
Marcelo