wireless connection and X session

Bonjour,

I am facing a problem that I don't understand. I installed FC4 on my
laptop and wireless is working fine but if I launch the wireless
connection after the boot (using for instance ifup eth1) I loose the
ownership of the X session, ie I am unable to open any graphical
application.

If I kill my session and log again, I recover this ownership (and the
wireless connection is not lost...).

Who can help me?

Thank you.
--