wireless connection and X session more

François Patte a écrit :
Bonjour,

I am facing a problem that I don't understand. I installed FC4 on my
laptop and wireless is working fine but if I launch the wireless
connection after the boot (using for instance ifup eth1) I loose the
ownership of the X session, ie I am unable to open any graphical
application.

If I kill my session and log again, I recover this ownership (and the
wireless connection is not lost...).

Same thing happens with a wire connection.... this was not the case before ie: I could connect my laptop to the Internet after the boot....

Is it a kernel problem?

I am running: 2.6.16-1.2096_FC4 kernel

--
François Patte