Re: FC3 => FC5 upgrade... possible?

On 5/1/2006 6:02 PM Philip Prindeville wrote:
I have a system that was installed as FC3, and has been extensively
reconfigured (added outside repos, etc) and did some source-level
builds and installs.

I'm hoping to find a path to upgrade to FC5, rather than having to
note all my config changes, save all my data, install, reconfigure,
and then restore my data.

Can this be done?

I can't answer your question, but I'm planning to try the same thing later this month. I (and I'm sure a lot of other people) would really like to hear a report about how things go for you if you try it.