Re: Screen resolution & laptop

What type of video card do you have in the laptop?

On 5/2/06, Jamie Bohr <jamiebohr gmail com> wrote:
I have a Dell M70 (great system) laptop and a Dell LCD display.  I am having
problems with display resolutions and getting the perfect setup.

Can some one tell me if I can do the following?

I would like to use the both displays when I have the laptop docked, the
windows users at work can do it so I would like to as well.  Also when the
laptop is not
docked will it think there is a second display?
--
Jamie Bohr