Where is it mounted?

Hi,

Priors to FC5 I mounted my Samba shares using the fstab file.. Now on my new FC5 install I have used the "Places" menu, using "Network Servers" and "Connect to Server" options..

So far its all been great..

Today I needed to use GFTP to connect to a server and upload some files that are stored on my Samba server..

Before I would find the mount points under /mnt (where I set them to be)..

Where are they now?

I can't seem to find where the Samba shares are mounted into the local file system..

Anyone have any pointers?

Thanks..