Re: [OT/Flamebait?] Re: MySpace Group for Fedora Users and Contributors

[ Waah! Top poster! No cookie for you! ]

Hex Star wrote:
:o how is ms windows getting the tcp stack a bad thing? without that ms
users would never have been able to access the web and thus the web may have
failed...how could you say that? lol :o
I'd not mind it if Microsoft didn't make their operating system and browser so inherently insecure and if they actually followed widely-accepted standards (such as full CSS1 as well as proper XHTML and XML support, getting rid of that horrible ActiveX, et al.)

Like I said though: That's way inappropriate for this list. I'd be happy to discuss this off-list if you're further interested, though.

--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479