Any limits or wrong evaluation? Dissappeared e-mails

If you are not receiving your own posts check your subscription settings.
I have received this one that I have sent today including the confirmation
e-mail
I have pasted log an file in my previous e-mail (51+3kB). Is there any limit or the e-mail can be evaluated as infected (vanilla plain text...)?

Regards,
Milos