Re: Where is the best place for "mount" commands?

On 5/3/06, WipeOut <wipe_out users sourceforge net> wrote:
I have a number mounts I need for network shares on my samba server.. I
would like the mount commands to run when I login..

Where is the best place for a "login script" type thing in a Linux system?

I have read mention of using rc.local, .bashrc and .profile files but
haven't found anything conclusive as to what the "right" way to do it is..

Any advice would be appreciated..