Re: OT: Canadian Census 2006

briert cepu ca wrote:
Guy Fraser wrote:

The site is running on a Windows server. This was apparent from a number
of timeouts that put up IIS's default message of contact microsoft.  The
system is also very slow.

There is no excuse for developing such a poor site.  Not just the
restrictions, but also the poor performance.

I'm going to send them an e-mail.

Tim Brier.

Hey, it is the government. They have fallen into the MS is the best trap. :)

BTW, thanks for the tip.

I would rather send in the snail mail version with a nice comment page attached. This will have a double impact as they now have to pay someone to enter the data that they wanted me to enter.

--
Robin Laing