Re: is that a yum or up2date command to update all package?

On 5/3/06, M E Fieu <sibu168 yahoo com> wrote:
Hi.. I installed FC5 in our X336 IBM server.  May I know whether there is a Yum or up2date that I
can use to update all the packages like windows update?

# yum update

Besides I found that there is no display output for the sun monitor,  may I know which monitor
driver I should choose ?

If it's a server, it doesn't matter since it won't need graphics. However "Generic" should work for you.

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."