Re: Secure digital controller

jerryw4386 netscape net wrote:
> Hi i have built secure digital card reader by Texas instruments in my
> compaq r4010us witch i have just put FC5 on and have a problem with it
> not reading the mini disk for my camera. could someone
> advice my on how to get it working.  any links , web sites or any info
> will help.
> Thanks

The support for that family of chips looks like it is under
development. From what I have found in my searches, it looks like
the next release of the kernel will support it. (2.6.17) At least I
found one person's description of back-porting the code from
1.6.17rc1 back to 2.6.16 and making it work. From what I was
reading, the driver may only work for SD and MM cards.

Mikkel