Re: fedora-package-announce@redhat.com message ?

On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 19:43 +0100, Chris Jones wrote:
> I've signed up (as far as I can tell) with the new mailing list
> fedora-package-announce redhat com  but I don't seem to be getting any
> messages ? Is anyone else having problems, or have I screwed up
> signing up to the list ?

If you did it right, you should have got confirmation messages.  I did
not see anything new when I looked early.  New subscribers to a mailing
list will only get messages posted after their subscription time, they
will not get the messages previously posted to the list.

I read messages from the public lists.