Re: scim chinese input under non GB2312 locale

Stephen Liu wrote:
What I tried to find out is how to start editing Chinese on English
locale (in English environment).  I have been searchig around on the
Menu and unabled to find it

To run scim by default in FC5 for non-Asian desktop sessions you need to make a symlink into .xinput.d (see the release-notes).

Jens