Re: OT: nut questions

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu wrote:
Also, been reading through the docs on the shutdown process. It says to
add 'add upsdrvctl shutdown' to the shutdown scripts. Where exactly do I
do this at on fedora?

Yeah, that one's escaped me, too.  I haven't looked into it, and haven't
done much testing yet, so I don't know if it's already been added by the
RPM.

it's not needed. it's already added in initscripts-8.31.1-1 in FC 5

Than