Re: Is wireless support any better with FC5?

James, I'm just trying out foresight linux and the wireless support
looks pretty good. It looks like it's built on fedora, or maybe is
quite similar. I tried it because it is gnome.

If you have more than 256M of ram, grab the latest iso (0.9.4mr5) and
give it a go.