Brother MFC-5440CN printer on FC3 and FC5

Hi,

I am trying to buy * Brother MFC-5440CN printer for my home office and I
was reading several reviews. but can't find specific to Fedora in
general FC3 and FC5 in particular.

It would help me if some one who tried this model under FC3 or FC5 to
share their success steps or frailer in making the printer a Networked
printer.

Both my machines   (FC3 and FC5) are uptodated
thanks
*

--
Yonas Abraham, PhD