Re: Kernel 2.6.16-1.2107_FC5

Christian Langer wrote:
I yummed kertnel 2.6.16-1.2107_FC5 for i686 machine last nite and it
hund on boot. I have an older kernel which I am using; any workaround
besides that for 2107?

Chris

On my machine (AMD64 dual core processor) I found that this kernel runs in runlevel 3 OK, but in runlevel 5, as soon as I log on to X it sort of hangs (my cursor appears to be working, but the screen remains empty, bluish, but empty).

I consider removing the kernel for now.

Guus.
--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,