Re: Mozilla Suite vs. Firefox

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
There is no stand-alone HTML editor that I know for standalone mozilla
excerpted applications.

NVU - http://www.nvu.com/

Thanks! The program might be worthwhile to experiment with.

But yah, I love the Mozilla Suite too, I use Firefox, only when I am
not on my own desktop or for this gmail account.

I did use firefox where I did not want the links to be imported into the mozilla bookmarks for special purpose. I recently removed firefox because of chkrootkit pegging some files as possible problems.

It is great to have a choice of either having individual applications or using an integrated suite. Hopefully both schemes will be followed so the user can make their own decisions.

Jim

<tausq> Q. What's the difference between Batman and Bill Gates?
<tausq> A. When Batman fought the Penguin, he won.