Re: fedora-package-announce@redhat.com message ?

On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 13:55 -0400, Luke Macken wrote:
> There are a handfull of updates being pushed right now, so if you are
> definitely subscribed to this list and don't recieve them at some
> point today, please say so.

Since you ask, you can count me as one of those.  I subscribed (using a
different address than this e-mail), received the confirmation,
responded as appropriate, ticked the configuration options to receive
FC4 and FC5 messages, but don't receive any.  I've been back to the
configuration page to check that the choices I picked did actually get
set, and they are the same as I picked.  The address that I subscribed
with does work, and I do receive fedora-list redhat com mail at that
address.

I read messages from the public lists.