USB drivers in FC5

Hi,

How do I get FC5 to use the ohci_hcd usb driver by default, instead of ehci_hcd?

I just rebuilt my system from the motherboard up, migrating from 32 bit to 64 bit (AMD). Thought this a good opportunity to update from FC4 to FC5, which went smoothly using the DVD image.

Discovered that USB drives were no longer detected. Tracked it down to a usb driver problem. Current solution is to su -c "modprobe -r ehci_hcd" after every boot-up. (and yes, I do like to shut my machine off at night, for the sake of my mental health.)

Thanks,

+glenn

--
The zipper displaces the button and a