Re: boot.log??

Sam Peterson wrote:
My machine seemed to swap storm and stop responding just a minute ago.
Upon reboot I thought I'd check boot.log to see if the dmesg before
the crash would have anything to say.  Turns out all those logs are
blank.

Is there some way to view the previous boot's dmesg messages?
What are the results of:
# ls -l /var/log
# ls -lZ /var/log
# rpm -qa|grep -E 'logro|cron|logd|kerne'|sort
# service --status-all|grep -E 'logro|cron|logd'|sort

DaveT.