Azureus Firewalled

Hey mates,

I downloaded and installed the latest Azureus Bit-Torrent client, and installed it with all the default configuration... Now it picked port 36814 by itself, but now when I run it, even though it works and downloads fine, it pops-up a message saying

"Warning If you have a router/firewall please check that you have port 36814 UDP open. Decentralised tracking requires this"

So is this a problem with my firewall settings, or is it my router and what can I do to fix it?

--
Cheers,
     A. Helmy